Landfill Voucher Program
Republic Services has partnered with Franklin County Solid Waste to allow residents to dump at Benson Valley Landfill up to four (4) Saturdays per year. The Landfill Voucher Program provides residents with a permanent ID number that is valid as long as the resident resides within the County. Vouchers are only issued for Frankfort/Franklin County residents with a valid driver’s license.
Residents are limited to one voucher use per household per Saturday (if more than one person in the household has a voucher ID number, only one could be used that Saturday). If you have other proof of address, you must contact the Franklin County Solid Waste Coordinator.
Participants must observe the following rules and regulations for the program:
- Residents may only use 4 vouchers per the calendar year
- Residents may only take one load per Saturday, per household
- Load size is limited to the bed of a pickup truck OR a single axle trailer
- Contractors are NOT eligible for the voucher program
- Heavy construction debris including shingles and concrete, tires, and white-good appliances are excluded from the voucher program
- All loads must be tarped to prevent litter when hauling to the landfill
To obtain a voucher number, residents must create an online profile using the link above. Use this profile to check the status of your voucher usage at any time. You do not need to create a new account once you have an ID number. Residents redeem vouchers by showing valid ID and voucher number to landfill staff at the scale house on the Saturday of usage.
Solid Waste Coordinator
321 W Main St
Frankfort, KY 40601