Landfill Voucher Program
Franklin County Solid Waste with Republic Services offers the free landfill voucher program for Frankfort and Franklin County residents. This program allows residents to utilize the landfill four (4) times in one calendar year on Saturdays only. Residents are limited to one voucher use per household per Saturday. Vouchers are only issued for Frankfort/Franklin County residents, with a valid driver’s license. If you have other proof of address, you must contact Brittany Woodward , Franklin County Solid Waste Administrator.
Participants must observe the following rules and regulations for the program:
- Residents may only use 4 vouchers per the calendar year
- Residents may only take one load per Saturday, per household
- Load size is limited to the bed of a pickup truck OR a single axle trailer
- Contractors are NOT eligible for the voucher program
- Heavy construction debris including shingles and concrete, tires, and white-good appliances are excluded from the voucher program
- All loads must be tarped to prevent litter when hauling to the landfill
To obtain a voucher number, residents must create an online profile. Use this profile to check the status of your voucher usage at any time. Residents redeem vouchers by showing valid ID and voucher number to landfill staff at the scale house on the Saturday of usage.
Solid Waste Administrator
321 W Main St
Frankfort, KY 40601