FRANKLIN COUNTY FISCAL COURT
NOTICE OF SPECIAL VIDEO TELECONFERENCE (VTC) PUBLIC HEARING
In accordance with KRS 61.823, KRS 61.826, KRS Chp. 100, 2020 Senate Bill 150 (and specifically its section (8)(b)) and the March 31 Attorney General Advisory, the Franklin County Fiscal Court will meet in session at 5:00 p.m. on June 9, 2020 to consider the below Agenda. The public hearing will take place via Zoom VTC as well as in person at the Franklin County Judicial Center, 222 St. Clair Street, Courtroom B, Frankfort, KY. Due to the current public health situation, only members of the public wishing to speak in-person will be permitted inside the Judicial Center and are required to wear a mask upon entering the building and social distancing will be strictly enforced. The meeting will be broadcast live at www.facebook.com/fcfcky and Frankfort Plant Board Cable, Channel 10. Maps and other documentation may be found on Franklin County Fiscal Court’s website on this link on June 2nd.
Those wishing to speak, or those providing testimony must do so in one of the following options, no later than 5:00 p.m. on June 9, 2020:
- Video Teleconference – Notify the Franklin County Fiscal Court, Andrew Tippett, Internet & Technology Coordinator, by email at email@example.com, that the person wishes to speak or testify during the public hearing. Franklin County Fiscal Court will then provide the Zoom VTC log-in information necessary to speak or testify; or
- Written Comments – Submit written comments to the FranklinCounty Fiscal Court, Attn: Public Hearing Comments, 321 West Main Street, Frankfort, KY 40601 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- In Person – Registration is not required, however it is highly recommended, by contacting Andrew Tippett, Internet & Technology Coordinator, by email at email@example.com
If you have questions, please contact Tambra Harrod at (502) 875-8751.
No purses, backpacks, brief cases or other bags will be allowed in the Judicial Center unless they are medically neccesary.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Authorization to Declare the Public Hearing Open
Tierney Storage LLC is requesting approval of a zone map amendment from Agricultural District “AG” to Industrial General District “IG” for a 85.388 acre portion of property located in Franklin County, identified as a portion of Tract 1 (84.058 acres±) and a portion of Tract 2 (1.331 acres±), located at 690 Duncan Road. The property is more specifically identified as a portion of PVA Map Number 087-00-00-031.00 (Tract 1) and a portion of PVA Map Number 087-00-00-031.01 (Tract 2)
- Authorization to Declare the Public Hearing Closed