FRANKLIN COUNTY REGIONAL JAIL
Join a professional agency that can provide you with the skills to succeed in this career and the next. In basic recruit training, you will learn skills such as enhanced interpersonal communication, de-escalation tactics, basic behavioral analysis, drug/substance identification, and defensive tactics. Upon completion of training, graduates will become sworn peace officers.
- STARTING PAY: $20.00
- LATERAL/TRANSFER STARTING PAY: UP TO $21.00
- 8 HOUR SHIFTS
- EMPLOYER PAID SINGLE-MEMBER HEALTH INSURANCE
- AFFORDABLE FAMILY HEALTH PLANS
- UNIFORM AND GEAR PROVIDED
- AFTER 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT, YOU CAN JOIN THE FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE AND RECEIVE DISCOUNTED COLLEGE TUITION FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
For an application, go to our website at www.franklincountyregionaljail.com under Career Opportunities and turn it in at 400 Coffee Tree Road between the hours of 8 AM-4:30 PM.
You can also pick up an application at 400 Coffee Tree Road between the hours of 8 AM-4:30 PM.