NEW- The Kentucky River was at 25.24ft at 10:30am and is dropping rapidly today. We are below flood stage but some roads are still impacted by high water, or cleanup activities. State, County, and City road crews will continue work today to clean, inspect, and open roadways as the water recedes.
- North Stoney Creek (closed 2/28/2021)
- Riverboat Landing, off Wapping Street (closed 3/01/2021)
- Stoney Creek (closed 3/01/2021)
- Shadrick Ferry-KY 868, 3000 block (closed 3/01/2021)
- Glenns Creek-KY 1659, 2500 block (closed 3/01/2021)
- Big Eddy-KY 1263, from KY 676 to Travis Circle (closed 3/02/2021) OPEN to Local Traffic only
- Glenns Creek-KY 1659 @ Harrod Carter (closed 3/02/2021)
- Old Lawrenceburg Rd-KY 420, Capitol Garage to KY 676 (closed 3/02/2021) Accessible to emergency vehicle traffic only
Report roadway issues to the Frankfort Dispatch Center at 502-875-8582
Turn Around Don’t Drown!